Before a refund is granted, allow us to try and help solve any problem you have by opening a ticket in our support desk. Please give it 24-72 hours for our Support Team to get back to you on your support requests. We do our best to answer a lot faster to your requests.
Nature of digital media (software) that can be downloaded instantly after a purchase has been made. There is no “trial” or “grace period” after purchasing any product which means all sales are final. Once you have purchased the software, there is no way to “return” it. As such refunds can not be provided.
We can do refund if the product you downloaded from the website was completely unusable. If You Ask For A Refund or Open A PayPal Dispute After Receiving Delivery, You Will Banned From Our Site.
Refunds will not be granted if you simply decide not to use the purchased products. We stand behind our products and will assist you in solving any problem you have, but we also expect you to adequately understand what you are purchasing and why.
Some offers might include a non-refundable clause. In this case, it will be visible or linked from the offer page.
No refunds are provided for:
- Themes-Plugins All Access Pass as it is a complete set of products at a very convenient price for which you can cancel any time. We discourage you from purchasing the All Access Pass for testing purposes.
- Renewals are strictly non-refundable.
- requesting a refund for the same product twice.
- Offers and discounts are valid for future orders only and can’t be used to ask for refunds or partial refunds of existing purchases.
No returns/refunds will be offered for digital products except if the product you’ve purchased is:
- completely non-functional
- and/or product main description was fully misleading.
- and/or you didn’t download any or many files from our website.
– then you do have the option to request a refund.
We also reserve the right to refuse a refund in following situations:
- you have changed your mind about an item/subscription.
- you bought an item by mistake and the product(s) was sent/already downloaded by you.
- product was bought by your employee or inmate from your PayPal account which he/she had legal access.
- You can not install the downloaded product
- The product is incompatible with your WordPress, plugins or web server settings
- The product does not function as you want
- The product displays a message about the need to enter a license key or activation
- You broke your website when installing the product
- You did not receive technical support on Themes-Plugins
- you refused provide to our support staff access to your web-site to investigate our product you are having issue with.
Please also note that:
- You may cancel your account at any time, however, there are no refunds for cancellation.
- If you will get a refund you cannot use downloaded premium products any more.
- If the product after update is still damaged, we may offset the amount of your refund by the diminished value of the product.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to reflect in your account.
Also, go through our FAQs for more details.
Terms & Conditions
Before you register, buy and download the products for personal purposes, please make sure that you have read, understood and agreed to all the terms and conditions below.
The website themes-plugins.com provides the software subject assuming that you comply with all the terms and conditions. If you do not agree with them, please do not use our website and leave it immediately.
1. License and DMCA
All digital products on the website are available under GNU General Public License and designed by one or more third parties (developers).
These products and any other material presented on the site are available for personal use only. If you want to use the products for commercial (business) purposes, you should buy them directly from the developers.
We do not provide any license or trial/commercial keys needed for automatic updating of these products. All products presented on the website operate in full and on an unlimited number of websites (domains). No license keys needed.
The use of any graphics (images, icons, photos, videos) from the demo content for any purpose is strictly prohibited. Please carefully read the license terms before using the product.
2. Product Delivery
Once payment has been confirmed, you can download the purchased products on your account page in “Downloads” section. This usually occurs within 10-15 minutes after the payment is completed. You will also receive a letter to your email with information about how to download the product. Please use a valid email address when registering.
All digital products are purchased with the possibility of free downloads.
3. Payment and Renewal.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Themes-Plugins the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
Unless you notify Themes-Plugins before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Themes-Plugins in writing.
4. Refund Policy
All sales are final. No refunds will be given except in the case when the digital product is completely unusable.
If the digital product is unusable, we need time to try to fix it. Otherwise, we will make a refund.
5. Support Policy
We provide only basic technical support (consultations). For example, we can assist in installing digital products, but we don’t carry out any freelance work.
If you need installation or setting up services for products purchased on our website, please ask freelancers for help.
Any information provided by the buyer will be used solely for the purposes of the transaction, delivery, and notifications about the new software products and solutions to any customer service issues.
By registering on the website, you give your consent to receiving messages via e-mail (newsletter subscription). If you want to opt out of receiving these messages, please notify us. After receiving your feedback, we will remove your email address from the mailing list within 24 hours.
We guarantee that any digital product purchased on the website does not contain any malware, viruses or advertising. However, we do not give you any guarantees that the products purchased on the website will operate exactly as you wish; not guaranteed to operate exactly the same as per new update released compare to the older one; such as new bugs found.
All digital products are provided “as they are.” We do not accept any liability for any damage to sites due to the use of the downloaded products.
8. Terms and Conditions
The website reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions without prior notice. We also reserve the right to change the terms of the sale of digital products and subscription. We accept no liability to you or any third party in the event of changes in the conditions of sale of digital products or subscription.