So, You want to create your own website, like that of some else’s.
Well, to know What WordPress theme is that of a website, is a easy-peasy work.There are basically 2 methods, You can choose any method suitable for you.
Method 1. Manual way of detecting a WordPress Theme.
This is manual way to know, What WordPress Theme is that.
1. Open a Chrome browser and go to Website, Whose theme you want to detect.
2. Press, Ctrl + Shift + C to toggle to Inspect Element mode.3. Press Ctrl + F to go to search box in Inspect Element screen.
4. Copy and Paste this in the search box link rel=”stylesheet” id=5. Now, locate the highlighted text and there you will find the Theme Name just after the copied text.
Example with a picture for our website themes-plugins.com is shown below.
Method 2. Automatic way of detecting a WordPress Theme.
This is easy-peasy method to know, What WordPress Theme is that.
1. Go to the URL https://whatwpthemeisthat.com/
2. Type in the website address in the search box, whose theme you want to detect. 3. There it is, The theme name, you wanted to know.
Please keep in mind, these methods work only for WordPress Themes.If the theme is made on some other platform, this might not work.
You can buy any WordPress Themes in just $3.99 from our Website